Tuesday, September 29, 2009

NEW from the desk!







So here are some of the layout I did for the online crop at Personal Scrapper! (http://www.personalscrapper.com/) So the first one... "Fall" I have renamed it "Ugly Fall Layout" because I hate it... I love the Baseball one because well I love the star I made and I am thinking I may put directions up because it was just simple masking but it was fun none the less and it may encourage all none of you that read my blog to do it. The "sandy shores" was a sketch by Carrie Postma of PaperTrunk (www.papertrunk.com) and also a design team member (may be former now that she is carrying a that paper trunk around --shes the owner) at Personal Scrapper.. Hey I just found her blog too.. here it is.. I am adding this one to my online stops... http://www.papertrunk.blogspot.com/ -- Go check it out.. there are some new letter stickers I am diggin on... anyway I am gonna go try and get another layout done while my Ham and Cheddar Muffins cook.. 45 minutes but mmm mmmm good!
xoxoxo
e

No comments:

Post a Comment