Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!!! (well almost!)

WOW it seems like forever since I blogged. I have some photos and stuff to put up but probably not today. I just wanted to say HAPPY NEW YEAR! I will not be around at midnight because I will be at church... so I wanted to say it now.... overall, this year has been a great one...
I am blessed with a home, family, and church that I love! I also have a wonderful group of friends here on the web and then there is Joni! my real-life friend! I kind of miss her, the holidays have kept us apart far too long! Any way... tell me what your new years resolutions are.. I have serveral goals for 2010 not to mention training for a trip on my bike frome SanFancisco to San Diego.. shooting for summer 2011... I also will be riding in the Tour De Cure this year. I am excited about that!
Please be safe tonight home or out! Blessings for you new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment