Tuesday, December 15, 2009


Well MERRRY CHRISTMAS! and here is a fast easy inexpensive gift you can make for all your family and friends... SO super simple.. you go to the dollar store and buy a candle in a glass container.. like mine.. it cost me a dollar at Michaels. Then you dig out some of your Christmas rub-ons and apply them to the outside of the candle add a little bling ( I went all the way around -- I tried to show that in the photo) then tie some bakers twine around it and wahhh-LA! you have a great gift for a neighbor or a friend that you love.. I also added a little bling to the top of the tree! This was a fun easy gift.. Please check out all the great gift ideas over at Practical Scrappers they are putting up new ideas every day! It is most inspiring! I love so many of the ideas that I am working on next years stuff already! Enjoy and if you have any questions, just leave a comment and I will address them as quick as I can.. oh and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1 comment:

  1. Wahhh-LA...you rock! It looks almost as good in the photo as it does in real life!! You're too stinkin' creative..it kills me..(ok, maybe it just inspires me)

    ReplyDelete