Monday, December 7, 2009

Ive really done it now

I did it..... I joined Facebook! I fought it because of past experience with mySpace (which I still think is dangerous and a bad idea) But with a little coaxing from family, I gave it a whirl... I am amazed at all the people that I have found from High School and other people I have not seen or heard from in a long time. What an easy way to communicate with people. It feels safer to me too because you have to confirm the friends and it doesnt seem like I get as many creepers trying to befriend me. In fact, so far everyone has been someone I know!

Anyway.. I am offically a facebooker! OH and if it were not for my daughter and brother, I would be soooo lost! Thanks guys. Now I need to figure out what this "fan" thing is and how it works...

No comments:

Post a Comment