Friday, January 15, 2010

Frosted Designs - Eyelet Challenge


OK I have decided to just post them (challenge layouts) already. I did this for the eyelet challenge at Frosted Designs. I really liked how this layout turned out! So it is lil miss Ally after she histed my sunglasses! (a few years ago--shes so little in this photo--sniff sniff)
I really enjoyed getting out my eyelets again. I thought it would be fun to add some flower brads and fun into some of the eyelets
I also tried that a new techinque I read about, sorry cant remember where.. but it is paper pleating. It was easy and looks cool. I did it on the black and white flower paper. I hope you enjoy it. I had fun doing this challenge!
xoxoxo e


3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - Erika, I LOVE this layout! Great way to rock those eyelets, girlie! Thanks for palying along at Frosted Designs - Can't wait to see more of your great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This LO rocks! So much fun! Love the papers and colors you used!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! Thanks for playing this week at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete