Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Love this site!

OK so I have a lot of challenge sites I get from Joni and I love all the ideas on them.. but this is one I follow pretty regularly. I thought everyone might want to know that Frosted Designs is having a DT call.... I am considering entering it but I have not 100% committed. I often do the challenges but dont enter them in the weekly Mr Linky... IDK why but I just dont... SO ANYWAY go over and check it out here is the link to the site

Frosted Designs

http://frosteddesigns.blogspot.com/

give it a whirl... it may be fun. They are not asking for a lot of samples. Good Luck !

1 comment:

  1. Aw, e, you totally should enter. YOur layouts are so very inspirational and you have a gift, share it with others!
    Sorry its been a while since I've been by, real life sometimes gets in the way of this fun stuff!
    Really, you should apply!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete