Thursday, September 24, 2009

Day One


So here I am starting a new blog. What fun! I am going to try and actually do this right. I know some people are rockin at blogging. I however am not. I have another site, but it is hard to get to. It is more for just family to see photos on. THIS however is my little spot to share what ever is on my mind. To just write, share scrapbooking/quilting stuff or ideas. So today I will add one of my scrapbook layouts most have seen it but here it is... This is a layout that I like because Allison took the photos and I scrapbooked the layout. I loved that big chess set at the resort we went to in Idaho. It was a great trip and I am still scrapbooking it two years later. This has been done for a while and I just wanted to test my posting abilities. So I have a bunch of stuff I will try to get up over the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment