Wednesday, September 30, 2009

HOW GREAT IS MY GOD?

He is beyond anything I can describe. I am often floored at His goodness. I have had two excellent Bible Studies this week and I have been basking in the glory of my King. Today, after a little mental break-down I realized that a little tug boat had been sent to get me off the roof... so I am blessed beyond measure today! God provided the finacial means that we needed! My daughters b-day is next week and I was not sure how we were going to be able to get her anything much less what she wanted.. THEN God provided. We have been having a hard time coming up with money for groceries this week. THEN God provided. We have been unsure how we would pay for our other daughters music lessons each week and THEN GOD PROVIDED! I sit here completely and utterly amazed at my KING and that HE heard my sobs last night and then touched my heart-- and sent blessing to us! I give all the glory for these provisions to GOD! HE IS LOVE! HE DOES LOVE AND I AM LOVED by HIM! I am still awestruck that HE answered my prayers so bountifully and graciously, with such clear understanding that HE is my PROVIDER... Thank you LORD Thank you!

ANOTHER shout out to GOD> Josiah is possibly going home with Mom and Dad tomorrow! WOW~ GOD IS GOOD!
Have a blessed Day! I have!
xoxoxoxoxox
e

No comments:

Post a Comment