Friday, September 25, 2009

Learning How to post slideshows... good times

I found a way to add the slideshows! This site http://www.slide.com/ could not have made it any easier. Of course I was so excited to get it up that I failed to see that I could add music to it too! That was even cooler. So my next slideshow will have music unless I can figure out how to edit this one. Oh if you want to find like a certain song or artist, DON'T use the genres buttons, type in like "Casting Crowns" in the "search" portion and then you will get tons of stuff and even videos that I think I know how to load now. This is fun blogging. I am going to have to take some photos of my quilts that I made the last few weeks and post them too! Ok I need to get some work done and some Scrappin! One of my favorite sites is having an online crop... check it out at http://www.personalscrapper.com/ -- go to the fourms and find the "Fall Crop". I may even pick one of my favorites of the posted layouts and send a prize from ME!

OK I learned how to put a playlist together, so I have stuck it at the bottom of my page... so I don't need to add music! I am just having tooo much fun!

1 comment: