Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Entered over at 52 sketches


I just entered my layout in the weekly sketch at 52 sketches. I usually don't do that but I actually followed a sketch all the way from the beginning and didn't "do my own" thing to the sketch.. It was SUPER fun and easy.. It just kinda happened, so I said, hey go put it up on the site! so I did.. well here is the sneak peek of it.. You should totally go and check the site out. It is pretty awesome. OH I should tell you it is sketch 46.
Well life has been busy as usually around here and I am here to tell you I have a lot to catch up on. I will post a few different post because I discovered something this week that will change your life! I promise!
xoxo
e

1 comment:

  1. You go girl... this is bea-u-ti-ful. Red/Brown makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete