Friday, October 9, 2009

Ciricut Cartirages are hoppin!

SO I was reading over at the Practical Scrapper Board that people really love the cricuts and they have the cartirages on long wishlist. I know sometimes you can get a smokin' deal at Michaels or whatever... but I have stumbled onto a site that maybe a good thing for the circut and Sizzix diecut families... They also have great prices on a lot of stuff... and becasue I can... I am gonna give you the link to the site... so here it is, the name of the store is Hallmark Scrapbooking.com... check them out..

http://www.hallmarkscrapbook.com/

again they have the circut cartirages as cheap as I have ever seen consistantly cheap! SO give it a whirl if you have a need..OH join the email list and you get told before they go on sale even more inexpensive then before...sometimes you can get some sweet deals!

Have a blessed day friends
xoxox
e

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh...there you are! Thanks for the link, I will go check it out!

    ReplyDelete