Tuesday, October 6, 2009

One last layout








Here is the last layout I did. It was for Personal Scrapper and it was for the Croptoberfest.
OH before I go... I was over at the Cosmo Cricket web..(ohhh big shock huh?) well they had a kit club on the site and I went and checked it out.. I can tell you this. I LOVE the "tree" card I saw over there and it is a $25 a month kit and it looked pretty cool. So go check it out... I did. The web site is...(http://www.torendi.net/torendi/home.html I am going to set it on my "Places I go Online"links under cool new kit club I told you about...) so you can always come back and find the link.. Have a blessed day
xoxoxo----e

1 comment:

  1. First, your blog photo of that mountainous valley; WOW - spectacular view! Your blog is really warm and friendly - what a great spot to visit! Thank you for the kind words you left on my blog. Such great encouragement! Look at your scrapbook layouts! I love this one with the pumpkins and your text is sooo cute! You make scapping layouts look like fun.

    ReplyDelete