Friday, October 16, 2009

Just Thinking

Well I have been hanging out at Practical Scrappers a lot.... I get the feeling I may have overwhelmed the boards so I am gonna lay off for a few days... I think I am gonna spend a little time over at Personal Scrapper. They have a great crop going on right now.... I am excited to see Practical Scrappers growing sooo much and I get too excited often times, I want to just find a nice place to chill and make friends online... so I am gonna scoot for a few days! I have a crop tomorrow and I have been blessed this week, my wonderful hubby said I can get a few supplies I have been "wanting" ---not needing... so I am gonna do a little shoppin and have some fun on the fly making some cards and layouts! I will be really busy on Sunday (I have church for 2 services, guitar, training for Sunday Night EZ Worship) I will be tired so perhaps Monday I will have time to upload some images of layouts and what nots over the weekend... I keep promising my friend Kim Kesti that I will post some photos of my quilts, so maybe Monday I can do a photo shoot and get all those promised photos up too!

2 comments:

  1. Don't feel overwhelmed! It is a fun and happy place to come share ideas, techniques, layouts, cards,and just chat. I hope we see you back in a bit!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We sure have enjoyed your contributions. Thanks for joining us at Practical Scrappers.

    ReplyDelete