Saturday, October 31, 2009

I am blessed beyond measure!

Announce yesterday while I was at work... I officially made the Design Team for Practical Scrapper. This is a blessing in so many ways..

1. I love the site and I love what they are doing -- using up what we have!
2. I love that Joni is on the DT and we get to work together
3. There are soooo many wonderful gals over at Practical Scrappers and I look forward to working with all of them.
4. I get to scrap!

SO I would say my cup runnth over this wonderful Saturday morning.. Please click over to www.PracticalScrappers.com it is a hoot.. also, go to the message boards and join us in our chats.. it is very fun and lots of good ideas and techniques are shared!

have a blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Erika, Congratulations on being selected for the DT as well! I look forward to getting to know you better and working with you!!
    Best regards,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete