Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Here is my entry for This week...


OK so here is my entry for the Practical Scrapper punches. I will admit, I was tempted to go to Michael's to purchase some fo the cool punches I saw people using..... BUT that wouldn't be practical now would it. Just a few months ago, I gave away probably 100 punches to a lady that uses punches all the time. SO I only have a few basic punches left. So I had wanted to make a flower for this layout and I did. I will put the steps in another post on my blog--- so if you want to see how I did it you can!

I should also add... I used my other two punches, my SU scallop and my SU notebook paper punches

Thanks for looking

Have a blessed week

4 comments:

  1. Your layout is gorgeous, as always!! I love the flower you made and your tutorial is great too! I haven't been to the boards in a few days, did you post it there? YOu need to! Fabby work Doll!
    Blessings,
    kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tip on how to piece a flower, love your layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great flower technique! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layout. The colours are wonderful and I love the added texture of the notebook paper punch. Congratulations on making the DT over at Practical Scrappers.

    ReplyDelete