Friday, October 23, 2009

Fun Fabulous Friday

OK so Joni and I are scrappin together today! I am happy to tell you we are headed to the new LSS to give her a go. The gal that runs this store (Crafters Retreat) has a nice big room for us to scrap in and if you spend $5 you can scrap for free (otherwise it is just $5) anyway... I am excited, it has been a while since I was able to scrap at a store. I guess I just never felt welcome at the other stores. I love cropping at stores because I get an excuse to just focus on scrapbooking. I also will be down at the State Fair Grounds this weekend (Saturday) helping my mom with some quilting stuff. I will actually be hand quilting at the fair. I am a beginning hand quilter so I suppose I will defer most questions to my mom. I just know it is a great way to show people that quilting is still very much alive and well.

I hope to take a few photos to share with you all later. Again... someday I will get my quilt tops photographed and share with them with you. SOOOo I am waiting for my son to call and tell me to pick him up from school (he had a Volleyball Pizza Party today) and then I am headed over to the Craft Retreat!

Hope to have some fun layouts to share after today! I am working hard on my challenges from Personal Scrapper.

IF YOU HAVE NOT APPLIED, HURRY.. PRACTICAL SCRAPPER IS HAVING A DESIGN TEAM CALL.. RUN OVER THERE AND GET IN THE GAME!

2 comments:

  1. Sure do hope you and Joni have some fun! Get lots of scrappin done!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for scrappin' in my store! You and Joni were a hoot and I look forward to you coming back soon!

    Susan
    The Craft Retreat

    ReplyDelete